"Now wait a minute, TC," You say, "You haven't written letters to your social life before." Yes, yes I have.
"Now wait a minute, TC," You say, "Isn't it a little weird to write letters to abstract concepts instead of any entity?" Nope.avi
"Now wait a minute, TC," You say, "Why are you inventing imaginary characters to ask you these strange questions?" It's a thing.
"Now wait a minute, TC," You say, "What social life?" Well. That...I.. shutup.
My dear social life (again),
Almost 2 years ago, we parted ways as I ran away with this beautiful computer (who I am typing this on right na0) to explore Skyrim. And what a grand exploration that was. I'm not quite nearly done yet, but a while back you asked for us to get together again, and so we did. I had some fun times with you, o dear social life. Thus, it is with heavy hand that I must yet again pen such a letter to you, informing you of yet another imminent separation.
This time is different, though, I assure you. The last time we went our separated ways, it was a choice on my part. A difficult choice it was (not at all), but a choice nonetheless. This time, it is not a choice of mine. The SAF has taken me away, and I leave tomorrow. They have promised to introduce me to my wife though, a beautiful lady by the name of SAR 21. I am told that "she shoots very far" and is in fact "made in Singapura"
I am unsure how long it will be before we meet again, o dear social life. Believe me, if it were up to me, this letter would not even have been conceived of. Regardless, I think it a safe bet that it will not be the same, for the next few months at least. Goodbye social life. 'Til we meet again,
Sincerely,
TC
tl;dr version: Going to army, will be a bit of a recluse na0.
Goodbye world. See you in 2++ weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment