Sunday, January 24, 2010

OBS

This post isn't actually about OBS as the title implies, but I just thought I should write a post before I left for OBS.

*10 minute pause*

I have no idea what to write about. And it's not helping that the New Post page is completely white, which makes everything feel so blank.

If you guys haven't checked it out yet, demotivational posters are a great way to kill a bit of time. You can find them here.

For those of you who are even a little interested, I'm starting to train for NAPFA. Every year, it's the sit-ups that drag me down. But not this year. This year, I will get max points for NAPFA. Although I haven't done anything so far except planks daily. Gotta start doing sit ups more I guess

Forrest Gump is an awesome movie. I decided to watch it yesterday because there was a mention of Gump somewhere. Anyway, if you haven't watched it yet, go to youtube and search Forrest Gump part 1. If you're not a movie kind of person, there's also the book which the movie is based on, also titled Forrest Gump.

And that's all I have to say about that.

P.S. Just saying Hi to any new readers I may have gotten over the new year. Hi.

P.P.S. I neglected to mention this but I won't be active for the next 5 days. Probably not even for the 6th day. Expect to see posts only on the night of 30th January, and that's the best possible scenario.

No comments: