It's 3rd August again, and I've passed another year without any severe mental or physical trauma whatsoever. I've never understood why a birthday has to be special. Of course it marks the exact day when you pass another year, but since we're growing constantly, why do we only put aside one day for celebration? I don't have any problems against this celebration, just commenting. It's great that a day comes where you receive presents and stuff for no particular reason.
I don't feel any different, except for the amazing muscle ache and a general stiffness that has developed over the past few hours from a very interesting game of basketball. Anyhoo. This was the gloomiest birthdays I've had so far, with the exception of last year, since that was the worst year of my life thus far. This birthday, as I mentioned to Francis, is like one of the "sad" episodes of Scrubs. Like someone dies or something really serious happens. Everyone is happy in the end, at least a little, but there's this dark, gloomy atmosphere in the air.
Seeing as how I've just mentioned today wasn't VERY special to me, I don't think it's fair to dedicate a whole post to it. So. Talking about Scrubs, I think it's an awesome sitcom and it's just sad that Zach Braff couldn't come back for season 9. I like how they take a usually morbid setting (a hospital) and turn it into a comedy. It's not very often that someone can joke about death on tv. Ok well it is, but it's not often you get a guy who looks dorky enough who's able to make it funny. Not to mention that the constant stream of hot............................................................................................................. attractive women every few episodes makes it that much more interesting.
I don't really have anything much to say. Erm thanks for the birthday wishes and presents, and stuff, generally being what can be considered nice today.
P.S. I know the time of posting says 12:00am, it's actually 10:49pm but you know, since we're gonna go with the whole birthday is special thing let's make it really special right?
No comments:
Post a Comment