Harlow finally updating since I'm sure all of you miss me. You know, you reader things are weird. Whether I update or not I hardly get any comments so it seems like no one is reading. That doesn't help motivate me you know?
On a lighter note, I got a yoyo. It has a nylon bearing that is supposed to allow it to sleep longer. However, when first practicing my tricks I tangled up my string incessantly, and had to keep using my hands to manually untangle it from the bearing. I rubbed off a lot of the lubricant in the process and decided to use some oil to substitute. Now the bearing is too slippery so I can hardly throw a proper sleeper. Someone give me $25 so I can go buy a new yoyo..?
Nothing much has happened for the past few weeks. It's just boring, boring....boring. I haven't watched any Scrubs in a while since all the links I can find are to videos from Megavideo which has a dickheaded max viewing limit so you can only watch a certain number of minutes of videos each day. That's not the annoying thing. The annoying thing is that it keeps mistaking my IP for other people, which causes me to be unable to even watch a few minutes each day, since other people have used up the time. Which just sucks. Maybe I'll just use my bro's registered account to watch.
Regarding my yoyo, I'm rather happy with the progress I've made. In 3 days, I've remastered the basics:
Sleeper
Forward Pass
Walk the Dog
Rock the Baby,
as well as mastered a few extra moves:
Around the World
Around the Corner
Breakaway
Trapeze
and almost mastered Loop the Loop.
Unfortunately due to the aforementioned bearing problem I've been unable to perfect the Trapeze...so......argh...
No comments:
Post a Comment