Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pancake

It's interesting how you don't really notice a glaring fault/flaw in someone's behavior/personality sometimes. It's probably always been there, but maybe you don't see it, or don't want to see it. It always becomes apparent after enough exposure to that person though, and you learn to tolerate it or you don't. Meh. See this observation explored in the episode Spoiler Alert from How I Met Your Mother.

Anyway, Zhiyang mentioned this interesting rendition of Flo Rida's song Club Can't Handle Me:


So, watch it, if you have some time. Must see: the body lotion part at 2 mins ++

First week of school, I got through it more or less alive and cheerful. Still, I feel like I'm spending too much time doing school work instead of slacking. Gotta slack harder.

PE is probably gonna be really tough for the next 3 months or so, at least, so looking forward to that, though I really gotta improve on my endurance. Muscle aches all over already, but as I've mentioned to many people before, I like that feeling, that tired, aching feeling. Makes me feel like I accomplished something, which I usually have.

For those of you who don't already know(i.e. haven't seen the pic on facebook yet), I beat QWOP on 24th December at about 8.40pm, here's the pic(click for larger version).


In the bottom right corner is the tooltip from my messenger, with my email there and it says signed in, just to prove I didn't steal this pic from someone. It was Christmas eve, and I hadn't really done anything big that day. So at 8pm I was sitting at my computer, and I thought, well I need a challenge. So I thought of the most challenging thing I knew of at the time(beating QWOP) and I said to myself that I would beat it before Christmas. After about 40 mins, I did it, surprisingly. It's an epic feeling, to beat QWOP. Of course I was then faced with the problem of what to do for the next 3 hours or so, since I had allocated 4 hours to beating QWOP. And also then had to face the fact that it isn't really that hard a game.

I started this post wanting to talk about something interesting but I kinda forgot, so I'm gonna here. Will post again if I remember what I wanted to talk about.

Also, hi to any new readers I may have gotten over the new year. Hi. Am gonna keep this tradition of saying hi to any new readers after every new year. Even if I don't have any new readers. I suppose it's time I put that nuffnang thing back on just to keep track of how many readers I have.

No comments: