Hey all, updating here. This post is actually to inform you guys that I've changed my blog url. You should know, actually, since you're here. Just in case you didn't, I did.
It's the beginning of the third week of school, and already I hear some people complaining about stress. Personally, no idea what you guys are talking about. What is this stress you guys keep talking about? It's only been 2 weeks of basic stuff, there is no stress. If anything it's more relaxed than previous years. Stress is when you have 10 hours 'til your Bio exam and you don't know anything. Stress is when you're standing on a ledge high up on a building, about to make the precision jump of your life, and if you mess up, it's 30m of plummeting doom. I mean, sure, now I actually have to study, but then again you guys have been studying for all this time that I haven't so I'm not really sure why there's a feeling of stress in you guys when I don't feel it.
So anyway, nothing much going on. Watch The Big Bang Theory to pass time, if you haven't already, here: http://www.watch-the-big-bang-theory.com/episode_guide.html
Use the links from veevr, wisevid or zshare, those usually work. It's funny, and so deliciously geeky.
If Pokemon was an integral part of your childhood (and of course that means anyone between the ages of 3 and 24) then you should read this article, so that you can have your childhood come crashing down around you. It's kinda depressing, some parts don't really make sense and some parts it references in the anime are just not true, but yeah it's still really depressing. Some also say creepy, and I agree with that as well. In any case, read it and weep.
So that's all, short update.
No comments:
Post a Comment