Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update

Hi guys had no time to update recently because I'm kinda tired out by the start of the school year. And also because I'm lazy. Anyway.

Life has been kinda shitty recently. Or not. I'm not sure. I've improved quite a lot in parkour, but there's still a long way to go, i.e. the rest of my life. Fell down in shit the previous tuesday. Shitwater at least. Not fun. Huakai, if you're reading this, you owe me 10 dollars.

Not looking forward to the new additions to the scout troop this coming Feb/March. I kinda hate sec 1s. If you want to ask me whether I hate my sec 1 self, yes. Why? They're ignorant, loud, childish, annoying. But we're all like that. I acknowledge that. Doesn't stop me from hating them. I hate primary school kids more anyway. Luckily I won't be interacting with them much until the ASLs have taught them what they need to know. Let's hope this year's sec 1s are more competent.

3L is alright I guess. Let's hope it just gets better.

I don't know what to make of my life now. As of now, except from my family, close friends and Parkour, there's nothing to live for. Guess I'll just focus on parkour for now. PKSG FTW!

No comments: