Many of you know me quite well. Actually, who am I kidding, NONE of you know me well. But enough to know parts of my personality. I suppose it is no secret that I'm quite fickle. Though it may surprise some of you to hear/read this, I do think about it sometimes. I often wonder if it's due to my reasoning mind or my reptilian mind; i.e. head or heart. Some of you may recall me saying I want to be a bachelor for a long time, but I wonder now if perhaps that is wise. I'll need at least 2 little assholes to carry on my legacy anyway.
Many times I have thought whether I would be fickle my whole life, or just for now. Many times I have given up thinking for something less torturous on my brain, e.g. sleeping/eating/sleeping/eating/sleeping. Now however I can't sleep nor eat. So I guess I'll just go play a game. Which brings me to my next point.
Gaming has become something of a lifestyle for me. FPS? No sweat. RPG? Piece of cake. RTS? I know Hannibal's tactics like ABCs. We all know of people who have made gaming their professional career. Can I do it? Sure. Do I want to? I have no idea. Naturally my parents would prefer I not be a gamer but I've never really cared too much about what they want me to be. Rather, it is about the lifespan of the gaming market. Many many games = less games with good quality = less fun = less gamers = less games = no market. Will it stay? Gaming is too unstable a job.
I'm starting to rant. I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm sleepy. Can I ever not wake up? Would be fun I guess. But not right now. I have too much unaccomplished. Shit. I'm sounding like some emo jackal. The worst fear of every man is to become that which he most despises. Am I walking the road to damnation? I guess I am. Am I having fun? Maybe. Am I ready to die anytime soon? No, I'm not. I'll boot Hades back to his foggy pit if he tries to collect me. Sorry for the complete lack of humour in this post guys. I'm brain-dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment