Friday, July 4, 2014

Breaking News: I am a lying ass

So I just realised it's been almost a month and I did promise that I would update (and look I'm doing it!) in a week or 2 max with some of the writing that I've done. The good news is that I did get a bit of writing done. The bad news is that I won't be sharing it here, because it's still very very very very unrefined, at least in my opinion. Part of it comes from the fact that I've only done 2 revisions, but most of it is due to the fact that I haven't really written much in a few years apart from these sporadic blog posts, which aren't exactly literary.

Some of my writing is online somewhere, where I'm getting reviews at the same time that I'm revising and editing what I've already written as well as writing more. I'm still quite self-conscious and a bit of a perfectionist about my work and I don't want to share something that's less than as good as I can make it.

In the meantime, to make up for it, here's some nice music:

Gabrielle Aplin's entire album. Don't know if you guys know about her, but she has really nice songs so give her a listen.

And if you listened to Gabrielle Aplin and liked it you may also like Orla Gartland:
Might be awhile before I update again since I need time to work on my writing and a bunch of other stuff I'm learning at the moment. Also the steam summer sale just ended and I bought a whole bunch of games I have yet to try/finish so there's that. And also I need to start allocating more time for training with myself cos I'm apparently getting fat after 3 weeks of inactivity. Not good. And look, a total deviation from my usual style: a short post with only 1 set of parentheses throughout the whole thing.

Round of applause for changes!




No comments: