Today's post will be something that I've not done in......well...never.... Anyway.
Twittery is something we have all seen before. "Euux", "Luurbbexz", and "worrx"(that how you spell it?) is rampant among teenage girls (mentally-challenged, sexually deprived beasts) in Singapore (I live in singapura.....what? no i'm not singing....).
Let's analyze some of their most common sentences.....
il0rbbehhhym: TRANSLATION: "I love him" (I don't.)
Well....only one thing can be said about this.....WHAT.THE.....COOKIE.(Yes, contrary to popular belief, this is a family friendly site =D. From now on, all profanities will be replaced with cookie. Why? I like cookies. Mmmmm...Chocolate chip.)
let's break up the word.
"i" "l0rbbe" and "hhhym". while "i" can still be understood (when separated from the rest of the "word") "l0rbbe" is...damn. It's not even a word. it has a NUMBER in it...I mean, if you were to pronounce it, you'd get "Lzerorbbbuh"....COME ON.....
and "hhhym".....3 h's....What, do they have like asthma or something? I HAVE ASTHMA, AND I DON'T TALK LIKE THAT. Pronounced like "huhhhhhhhhhhhhym"?
Next.....painful....."sentence".....
shaeyy sh0 muchiies ab0utt peepuhhx. thiinkk ab0utt urrselffx fiirsttx larrhhs
Translation: Say so much about people. Think about yourself first larh.
Grammatically correct translation: Before criticizing others, first consider your own faults.
Well...this is as cookied up as the previous one.It's not even worth elaborating on...just try pronouncing it as it's spelled, and you get a whole bunch of nonsense. not even worth it.
The following "words" are taken from www.twitionary.blogspot.com. Thank the gods.
peepuhh. contributed by puppiiesG0oqq
Well it's supposed to be spelt people, meaning others. This "word" is seen in the above "sentence".
iiemm. contributed by d3adxd0lliiex (good thing computers have copy and paste.)
It's "I'm". So how this works would probably be like.....double the word, and add a redundant vowel. what the.
stiialllx. contributed by d3adxd0lliiex
Well this is rather understandable (as far as twits go...) as "still". This is just plain weird... I....don't get it....
miiyyes. contributed by d3adxd0lliiex
Ok this one took me 3 seconds to figure out. I thought it was "my", but then I looked at the sentence it was used in, and syntax seems to suggest that it's "me".
ME = 2 letters.
MIIYYES= 7 letters.
How.....how.....how.....what...how.....
criieppiinqx. contributed by d3adxd0lliiex
There is no actual definition for this "word". I couldn't find one, and I'm trying to decide whether it's "Creeping", "Crapping", "Crying" or "Cream Pie"...
sharrpdarrhs. contributed by d3adxd0lliiex
Well the closest would be shut up, as in, shuddup....but...with twits...you never know......
shaeyy. contributed by d3adxd0lliiex
Say la......dammit. See twits bring out the worst in me(well...not the worst, but bad enough) and I start losing control. I have to go smash some cars now.
s3e eUu p3eppuhhx later luhhx.......
No comments:
Post a Comment